A versatile paver with a wide range of color options.
With its wide range of colors, Hollandstone is a favorite for many because of the design flexibility it provides. Available in one size this paver can be laid in various patterns.
Hollandstone is a very popular value paver. The simple lines and patterns make it easy to work with. Add a special look to Hollandstone by incorporating Unigranite or Series 3000 banding and insets.
Base Requirement & Bedding Course – standard paver base specification.
Handling and Installation– A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction. Both herringbone and linear patterns are common.
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
- Good: ordinary dry joint sand.
- Best: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizer sealer. Important: squeegee water from surface during polymeric sand activation to prevent a white residue from forming.
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
- Unilock Unicare, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used.
- Select type for desired aesthetics.
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s dilution rates and application procedures.